Central intake (metro area)
Individuals under the age of 18 years old in the metro area (from Trepassey to Pouch Cove and out as far as Conception Bay South) can call one central phone number if interested in self-referring to any mental health and addictions services.
Please call 709-777-2200 and an intake worker will return your call. They may ask you some questions to ensure you get connected to the most appropriate service(s).
Intake (outside metro)
Individuals looking for mental health and addictions services outside of metro can call your local mental health and addictions office. Please select an office nearest you from the below list. If you are unable to determine which office is nearest you, please call 811 and they will assist you.
- Holyrood, Whitebourne, St. Mary’s Bay, and Placentia Bay Telephone: 709-227-1624
- Bay Roberts and Harbour Grace Telephone: 709-945-6513
- Bonavista Telephone: 709-468-5318
- Clarenville Telephone: 709-466-5723
- Grand Bank Telephone: 709-832-1640
- Marystown Telephone: 709-279-7952
Physicians and health professionals can contact the above numbers to confirm the most appropriate email or fax to send their referral.