Our team of dedicated health-care professionals provides psychiatric assessment and treatment to children, youth and their family or caregivers.
What we do
- Psychiatric assessment and interventions
- Psychiatric consultation
- Video psychiatric assessment and interventions
- Family therapy
- Education/information sessions
- Skill building groups
Who we see
Children between the ages of two and up to their 18th birthday.
How to access us
Referrals to see the psychiatrist must be made by a doctor. Referrals for allied health services must be internal. Physicians and health professionals can fax a completed mental health and addictions referral form (PDF) to 709-777-2211 or email it to email@example.com.
Common reasons for referrals:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Self-harming behaviours
- Suicide attempts or ideations
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Eating disorders
- Bipolar disorder
Our team includes:
- Social workers
- Registered psychiatric nurse
- Art therapist
- Music therapist
- Occupational therapist
- Administrative assistants
Where we are
Janeway Children’s Health and Rehabilitation Centre
300 Prince Phillip Drive, 4th Floor
St. John’s, NL
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
How to reach us