What we do
We are a 15-bed unit psychiatric rehabilitation program for those with severe and persistent mental illness.
Who we see
We see those who:
- are 18 years and older,
- have been diagnosed with a mental illness,
- are willing to participate in psychiatric rehabilitation and development of an individualized recovery plan,
- no longer require acute care services, and
- do not meet criteria for certification.
You may also access this service by being referred to psychiatric services through other means such as referral from another hospital.
How to access this service
This program is for patients who were admitted to an acute care unit and need additional support while transitioning back to the community. Referrals are through the acute care unit.
- Registered nurses
- Licensed practical nurses
- Social workers
- Occupational therapists
Hours of operation
11 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week